I think POD 1 took this job very seriously. I think their work now looks good enough for a full teaching process. The introductory video is suitable for beginners and English learners alike. As a complete novice in psychology, I learned some very useful knowledge. It is clear that the academic resources and references are abundant and, after my browsing, I think they are consistent with the course content. However, I think there is still some room for improvement.
First, POD 1 is targeted specifically at hearing impaired and English learners. Inclusiveness can be explained in more detail. For example, why YouTube is chosen among many video websites with subtitles? Second, I don’t know if this course is completely online? If so, I think there could be more richness in the use of technology. For communication and communication between students and students should use more intuitive or fast technology tools. I think course blogs and personal blogs limit students’ ability to work in groups because they are not convenient. In addition, the designers should consider the inconvenience of group activities for students with hearing impairment.
Moreover, I noticed that the grading criteria for this course were not clearly stated in the introduction section. If I were a student, I would be very nervous because I don’t know if the grade in this course is going to be a letter grade or a percentage grade. What’s more, I also want to know how many points I need in the final test to pass the course. And the description of grading does not mention the grading of group activities. Does this mean that group activities are optional in the learning process? How to ensure that each student is deeply involved in their group discussion rather than enjoying the benefits?
Finally, I think this course lacks communication between teachers and students. There is no set meeting time and no channel through which students can consult their tutors. This is a serious issue because teachers should be aware of their student’s understanding of the course content and give feedback in time or make adjustments to inappropriate content.

Here is the link to pod1’s work https://pod1.opened.ca/