I looked back at some of my learning experiences and found that the biggest challenge I faced in learning was after I started high school. The change of the teacher’s teaching style and the increase of the difficulty of learning content are no doubt difficult for me. I couldn’t adapt to a lot of understanding quickly and I found that my memory wasn’t as good as I thought. The measures I took were asking the teacher for help, summarizing the content in class and improving the learning style in junior high school. I began to learn to make plans so that I could allocate a proper amount of new knowledge to understand and review the learned units in time every day.

After reading Chapter 11, I thought that my strategy at that time was the dual embodiment of cognitivism and constructivism. I found success in the process of failure, and I rely on experience to correct mistakes. I don’t think these three learning theories can be discussed separately in most cases. Learning is a complex and subjective cognitive world process. The theoretical teaching process can help tutors to be more confident in guiding students.